Thursday, December 22, 2011

Great fashion ideas

So lets be honest... I know we don't always wake up and plan the cutest outfits all alone??? Well at least I know I don't... A little help here in there goes a long way.  I have listed some great outfits below from casual to dressy that I think anyone can rock! Its great because I think these are all things that we have in our closets and great essential pieces and now we can pair them up several ways and make them work for us - instead of just sitting there! Hope you ladies get something out of this and enjoy!!!

I am leaving tomorrow for my European adventure so I will definately do a updated post! I know it took me forever to pack my bags last night because I had to keep it under limit! and that was such a struggle but I made it!!!!! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

I Love this for any time of the week! such a cute and cozy outfit




I am into scarfs so I think pairing one with any outfit is brilliant



This could be a cute dinner outfit or going to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment