Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Get ready with me....

I personally love watching these vidoes on Youtube.... I think they are so much fun. I get great tips and ideas on how I can change up my routine or add to my routine.  Most of the videos on youtube are on fast forward and its tons of fun to watch.  I have not started doing videos and I am not sure that I am going to get into videos BUT I do love the topics that are covered in the youtube videos so I can do my blog version of them!

So as I was getting ready this morning I decided to take a couple photos of what I use and the final product... which is me! I want to do more blogs like this like Whats in my bag, Outfits of the day, Favorite products of the month, Products I regret purchasing. So there will be more to come really soon!!! I am currently really addicted to blogging and have lots of topics that I want to cover so hope its all interesting and good mixture of everything. 

The first set of items are my face products....  So starting from the left ( and this is not the order I use them)

1. Mac finishing spray- I use this after I am done with my makeup and want to set it and have a fresh glow on my face.

2. I have 2 mac foundations that I mix to get the perfect color combination for my skin tone. 

3. I have 2 mac studio fix concelors that I use the lighter one for under my eys and the darker one for acne on my face.

4. I have the Clinque pore perfector - to fill in my GIANT pores to make my face look more complete.

5.  Revelon primer.

6.  Urban decay finishing spray for Oily Face.... This product works wonders!!!!



These products are my powder and Mascara.... Now my Mascara changes depending on my mood when I am at the store.  I have tons of different ones but this is the one I reached for today.  Same thing goes for my powder. I have 3-4 different ones that I reach for but I am trying to use this one as my daily powder and my Mac one for special events and more of an going out product.

1.  NYC foundation powder- I apply this after I have applied my foundation and concelor

2. Mascara- Loreal.... I curl my lashes first then apply and curl again after- for a dramatic look. 


After I am done with the Powder I use my favorite blush at the moment and I have recently been into hightlighting.

1.  Pink Blush from neutrogena... when I first got this I hated this blush. I didnt know how to apply it and it seemed too pink! but now that I am using the correct brushes and technique its one of my favorite blushes- and all I have been using for 2months now.

2. Elf - Hightlighter.  I am not sure of the acutal color of this hightlight- but it does have a small amount of shimmer but its still a great neutral hightlighter.  I apply this with a fan brush from Elf and it works great. 

At the moment I am not that into eyeshadow for work.  I like the neutral looks and more into eyeliner.  I have not used my liquid liner today but I am obssesed with learning to use liquid liner and do a nice cat eye.

1. Mac eyeshadows - all neutral colors - I lost the names when I took them out of the pots.

2. NYC black eyeliner.

AND.... the final look!!!!! I do have my clip in extenstions in and I curled them and lots of hair spray!!!!!



Hope you enjoyed this.... Have a lovely day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment