Friday, December 16, 2011

Update/Twitter Account!!!

So I finally decided to join the world and have a twitter account! I am not sure how it all works but I am sure I can figure it all out. 

@Fatiz_Stuff143

That should be the link to my twitter if you want to start to follow me :) I don't know how much action it will have just yet, seeing how i just joined but I would love you all to follow me through all my crazy and funny adventures!

I will be going to Europe next week (23rd) and I am super duper excited and cant wait to get back to the European scene! I was there in July but didn't have time to see all that much! I am going to London also this time so if you have any tips on things to do and see please leave a comment below! I would love to know where all the great shopping is! I am sure the after Xmas sales will be great! Cant wait!

Since I will only have service within wifi areas, I will try my best to blog from my phone or if I can get access to a computer... not sure I am taking my laptop. I had hoped to have my Ipad by then but it just didn't work out. So I think from my phone will be just fine! I will be uploading some cool pictures and things I experience as I go along!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment