Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nails......

So I am tired of boring plain nails. It was time to get creative. And I did this late last night as I was really bored!!! I searched for two colors to complement each other and this combo was really sweet and cute. I am going to change it on Thursday for my trip. And since I am going into the winter I am probably going to something darker and as I get more creative I want to get more funky. And wild with the nails. Nails are the easiest thing to get creative with, when it comes to your look. Because you can change it and go back the way you were very easy. Your hair, eyebrows, style ehhhh.... A tad bit hard
To go back and forth with. But I figured this can really be fun. Although I didn't do anything TOO crazy it I just me with a bit of a twist added to it. And it was fun. I have posted the colors below. I used a silver color called, birthday girl by OPI. And a light purple by Sally Hanson, salon collection called Delphinium. These colors are both new in my collection and I have not used them. So I am excited to put use to them now! Hope you all enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment