Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shoes.... A girl's best friend!!!!

I have found one of the best websites for shoes.... The search actually started when I wanted to find out where I can purchase Michael Antonio shoes online, because I had such a hard time finding them in stores. They are amazing shoes and last forever!!!! Great quality and I love all of his modern/funky yet elegant styles.  So I googled his name and this website for shoes came up.  Heels.com is the site that found and started looking for just his shoes.  I found that he has more than I even thought existed, I later did a general search within the site to see what else they carry and what the price ranges are.  This site carries a wide variety of shoes and prices from 39.99-299.99 and a great selection of designers and styles of shoes.

What I did was sign in with my facebook account and begin to create an account.  I made a wish list and added more and more to my list as I went along.  One of the many great features about this site is that you get loyalty points for each purchase.  When you register your order with Heels.com, your account will accumulate 1 point for every $ you spend. You can redeem your points at a rate of 15 points equal $1! So if you spend $150 in the store, you will get $10 off your next order! I think that's a great incentive to continuing to shop with them.  Getting something back when you are spending is always a plus.

My experience with them has been great so far.  I did goof up and order the wrong size in my boots but the great thing is they do free return shipping and you have no cost to you.  I simply put the other one back in the mail and I did have to pay in advance for my correct size but that's only to prevent it from selling out, as it was a popular shoe.  The customer service is great - they are friendly and really there to help with all your questions and concerns.  I have a very long wish list from their site and I have order a total of 3 pairs but I returned 1 pair.  But I can't wait to order my shoes - I am so excited to see what the different brands have to offer. 

I have an issue with comfort and style- I love cute shoes but they always hurt... The next pair of shoes I am ordering is basic (fabric) solid black pump.  I have a pair that I currently have is very uncomfortable and for some reason I cant wear it for more then 10 minutes.... So I am testing out labels and styles and see what works best for me.  I have posted pictures of the shoes I plan to order in the next couple of months.  I hope that this review helps for those of you that are looking for ordering shoes that are good quality.  The site is trusted and secure and I have had nothing but a positive experience from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment