Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Workout Plan.....




Good Morning:

I have started to join a friend on his workouts in the mornings and I thought I would share about it.  He works out at the same time that I do and so we decided to workout together.  It works out great because I am pushing myself to do more and to keep up with what he is doing.  

Working out alone has never been the best option for me so this is great!! We start at about 4am and went until 6am! What a great workout!! Today was day 1 for me because I missed yesterday.  I had just enough time to take some time in the sauna and sweat out some more toxins. 

Working out early in the morning is a transition because its not as easy getting up and during the day you do tend to feel the crash but at the end of the day  you have to continue to push yourself or you wont get better. 

I have cleaned up everything in my life to help get me to where I want my results to go but now I must push myself on my workouts time to up the levels and start getting toned and ripped up!!! 

Everything in your mind is a story.... get out of your head.  That's whats going to hold you back and make you not achieve your dreams.  Create a new story and make that a reality.  


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided to join your friend on his workouts. It's a good way to get you comfortable with having the idea as a fun routine. After a while, when your mind is set on the workout as an everyday thing, you'll be able to do it alone in an enjoyable perspective. Anyway, I hope you haven't been missing out on anything out in your new workout plan, Fati! Good luck! :)

    Isaac Bush @ Orange Theory Fitness

    ReplyDelete