Wednesday, March 4, 2015

#WCW = We Crush Wednesday's

Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning!

There are so many things that goes on in our daily lives that can be so hurtful and so upsetting but it is truly up to us to make the best of our situation and our lives!!

How we wake up is how we are going to spend our day.  My morning routine has been thrown off a bit because of my current moving situation but I am making the best out of this situation and my current circumstances.

1. Still going to the gym

2. Still taking my Herbalife and sticking to my program

3. Still waking up and listening to personal development

4. Getting dressed an being present at work

Life goes on!! We have to aware of what we are involved in and how to make it better.  Change is in our hands and that's all we are responsible for.

I am writing this as a reminder to myself to be self-aware of all the circumstances that are in my life and that I am surrounded by.

With all that said - I am moving back home due to the living situation not being what was promised and what I expected.  I am not going to cry and have a pitty party about it. I am going to instead going to have a plan of action and execute it properly.  Living on my own is still a goal and something that I actively intend on working towards however its just not going to happen right now.

I have a plan of action written down for my moving and relocation and it will need to be done properly this time so that I dont move back again.

Below is a video that I think is amazing and personal development is always important! Enjoy!!

Fati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSTKheVpEq4



No comments:

Post a Comment