Friday, May 1, 2015

Up Grading My Life

Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning!

I just came across a blog that has some great ideas on apps for a business woman on the rise! I am already downloading a couple of them to test them out!

Best Apps For Professional Women | Of Mercer Blog

 http://www.ofmercer.com/blogs/omindex/17325093-the-12-best-apps-for-professional-women

Best Apps For Professional Women | Of Mercer Blog | Main Image

That is the link to the ladies blog! I think we can all use some of these tips to help us organize our lives! I am on this new path and I want to use what is out there and NOT re-invent the wheel! Use what is there for you and get productive and get ready!!!

Our lives are passing us by and we are not happy and we are externally driven by factors that are so superficial - lets do what makes us happy and productive the rest will fall into place!!!


Have an amazing day!!!


xoxo
Fatema

No comments:

Post a Comment