Friday, May 8, 2015

Job Search Engines & Updates

Grateful Morning Everyone!!!!


"Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better." - Dr. Steve Maraboli #quotes

I am so grateful to be alive and healthy and able to get up and
Walk on my own!!!!
Breathe on my own!!!!
Take care of myself!!!!
Have a home!
Have a beautiful car!
Have a job!
___________________________________________________________________________

Have enough sense to know that I have the tools to make myself better!!! There is time to feel bad and there is time to hold my head down and be sad but then we have to get up and get things going. I am so proud of myself in the last two weeks because I have picked myself up and got going.

There has been so much change in my day/Life/ Routine.  I am easily distracted and derailed and that is something that I am working on. I know my weakness and I know areas that I need to work on. But that is something that I am aware of.  Life goes on! And things will get better.

But bouncing back on your feet and making the best of your situation is what will either make you or break you.  SO that brings me to the point of my job search! I have not looked or applied for a job for 8 years! It has been a long time and this is so new to me and I am not well-versed in the places to look and how to look for anything.  So when I asked around I was told to use the following sites:

www.monster.com

www.linkedin.com

________________________________________________________________________

These sites have been a life saver! I have found some amazing opportunities on here and has opened my eyes to what is out there.  There are tons of opportunities out there and you don't need to worry about anything else.

You have to really apply yourself and make it a priority to apply to jobs online and that's what I did.  I made it a goal to apply for 8-10 jobs a day.  That has helped me tremendously and has worked in my favor.  I have gotten tons of calls - phone interviews - face to face interviews and I know that I have options and I have made a great impact in this goal and I know that I will find something that is fitting and for me.

You cant give up! You cant get discouraged and think that it wont happen.  It might not happen right away but it will. It will be what you put in you will get out.  That is the key... Some of the jobs and some of the interviews have not been amazing and some have been. But that's all the chance that you have to take.  But I know this:

1. Next job will have a pay increase

2.  Need a place with longevity

3. Need a place where I would be happy

4. Opportunity for growth


These are my top 4 must haves in my next job. I know that my next move will have to be a good one because I dont want to jump around and go from job to job - that's not my style at all. So I know I have to make a clear decision and not an emotional decision.
________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATES!!!!!!!!

-Workout's-
Nature Photography  - Text - Type - Quote -  Fine Art Photograph - Follow Your Bliss - Typography - Light - Blue
I am doing great in my workouts- I have been using some of my frustrations and anger to work for me in my workouts.  I am up to doing 15 push-ups and not stopping in between!!!!

THAT IS HUGE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was up to doing 10 and then I had to finish up doing them on my knees "girly push-ups"  Oh no! I want to do real push-ups.....

I am so super excited to be able to do more and step up my game! I am so excited about that. Nothing is going to stop me from getting my results. I plan to keep pushing till I can do 20 and then there will be another goal and another! Until I am at a point where doing 50 is easy work!
_________________________________________________________________________________


-Life-

I am blessed - life is good - Alhamduliah-

That's all! At the end of the day you have to really be thankful for all that you HAVE and be grateful for the people that are in your lives! You have to be comfortable with failure and loss.

I have lost a best friend - A older brother - Father figure but I WILL BE OK! You will gain someone else in your life that has better meaning in your life and will serve a better purpose.  Some people come in your life for a reason and then leave for a reason also! Think positive and the best is yet to come!

____________________________________________________________________________

The best is yet to come free printable for new year's!


No comments:

Post a Comment