Friday, February 20, 2015

Moving Out!!!

Good Morning,

Soooooooooooooooo I have been swamped with life as you can probably get a feel for as I have been missing in action.

I have finally decided to take the big step I have been talking about for months and finally move out.  Although financially I am not 100% in the place that I need to be at 31 to have a full on apartment to myself - I have decided that the roommate option is what will work best for me at this time.  So I started my research and found a place that is local - safe- NICE and CLEAN and with a good roommate.  

3 bedroom home and the rent includes all the utilities that I need!!!! Now there are some funny rules they have like no over night guest- no parties or gatherings but that is something that I can work around for the next year (inshallah - god whiling).  I plan to make this home for the next year and see how the savings go - the credit score- and the bills situation.

This has me out on my own- and away from home and being more independent and on my own! I have to take this first step into the real world and make it a good one so that I can really start my life! I am super excited and nervous about all of this and what it means to live alone and the effort I will have to place forward but I think its time!

This also means that I will have to work twice as hard in my jobs and make sure that I am on top of everything that I have to do and get done for myself so that I ensure my success and not have to move back home! That will be a move I will not want to make.

So that is my recent update for you guys!!! Hope to keep this blog going and have more updates along the way and I am looking for bigger and better things to come in the future!!! Nothing but moving up from here on out!!!! #declared


fati
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment