Thursday, December 4, 2014

Starbucks vs. Herbalife Tea

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!! 

Hope everyone is off to a wonderful start??? 

I would just like to share with you guys a revelation I had this morning about having coffee. I was a dedicated coffee drinker and I would not  give up my coffee for anyone or anything ever. I loved having it and would not ever miss a day. 

Since I started Herbalife 30 days ago I have snot had a single cup but I wanted to do an experiment and see what happens with trying it again. I had a gift card and so I went and got my use to be "usual" and I am shocked. 

As I am drinking it, I am not Any les tired or loving the taste.  I am sad and happy cause I really thought I would love it! But I didn't and I wish I had my tea instead. So now instead of having been burning calories (110) with my Herbalife tea, I drank this coffee and added 200 calories. Now I have to do more cardio!!!!!! 

I am glad that I was able to do this test and now I am 100% Confirmed that I no longer need the coffee to function or for taste! 

So if your looking or results and want to feel and look great please email me for more information and a free fitness evaluation. Fatemanoor7@gmail.com. 

Make it an amazing day everyone!!!! 


Fati

No comments:

Post a Comment