Monday, July 14, 2014

31/Middle Eastern/ Muslim/ Smart/Pretty...... Why are you single?

Good Morning!

I wanted to share my thoughts on being single as this has been something that has been on my mind! I am not 100% sure I have a full understanding of what is the reason but from talking to people and reading articles and just being me I have realized that it has nothing to do with me, however, it does! I think this goes back to something I learned a long time ago about timing.  When its your time you will die, you will finish school, you will get married!! Everything has a place and a time and nothing can be done out of order. I think that as we go through life we expect things to just happen but when they don't we freak out!

I can speak for myself in saying that I do that- its very hard for me to wait and understand that something is coming and that something can be amazing! I once had this mentor and she told me that I had to keep going on my path and then I would meet this person. IF I stopped and waited for him in life I would miss him.  Continuing to better myself is how I have learned that I will match with the person I should be with. That is a challenge and not the easiest task at hand.....

I have to continuously check myself and understand that its a learning curve and goals must be set for better things to come in life.  I know it seems like I am 31- Muslim - Pretty Girl- Educated - Good Job etc... how can I still be single? TIME!!!!!! its all about time and what that means in relation to where I am in my life. There must be some obstacles that I have to accomplish or get over that will then place me in a better situation for meeting that right person.

Easy to preach about what needs to be done rather than just doing it but - I know that at this age I really need to kick things into full force and take my life under control and move towards what is best for me. And when things in your life improve in all areas that will attract different people to enter your life. And that also means that sometimes some people need to exit your life also - and that is just what happens as we grow up.

I have looked into some books that I would like to read while I am still on summer vacation from school and they are cute relationship fiction novels and non fiction novels.... I will past the books below for you.  Also I have linked some websites with helpful information on "being single" for some research!!

Have a great day!!!
xoxo
fati

12 secrets of being happy: Using research from 100 world experts, a new book shows how to look on the bright side


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2090271/12-secrets-happy-Using-research-100-world-experts-new-book-shows-look-bright-side.html

The Art of Being Happily Single
http://tinybuddha.com/blog/the-art-of-being-happily-single/




No comments:

Post a Comment