Monday, June 23, 2014

Wedding Fun...

Hii!!!!!

Well I went to a wedding yet again! And it was fun....  It was in Merced CA and it was in the middle of nowhere!

My Co-Worker and really good friend Ryan got married and so we all took the trip out there to celebrate his wedding! I don't think I will ever turn down an opportunity for a wedding! They are definitely fun and exciting to be at and makes you think of all the ideas for your big day!

For me it always makes me think of what I want and what I will look like on that day- and more importantly who I will be walking down the isle to... ugh ! what an exciting thought but a frustrating one as well.... I recently turned 31 and I think its been on my mind more and more as the days have gone by BUT I am a firm believer of  timing and the right person. So with that said I know that he is out there and will show up but its about time.... LOL I am so waiting on him to arrive-

I have posted some pictures from the wedding below.. You know me and selfies I am all about them! And I was hoping to make the bride and groom an album for their memories of the wedding.

I hope to keep the blog going and get more people to join in... spread the word yo! Join! Join! Join!

Enjoy the pics and until next time

xoxo
fati



























No comments:

Post a Comment