Friday, February 28, 2014

Rainy Day Thoughts and randoms....

Good Morning, 

This has been a very random week... It has been such a such an emotional roller coaster of junk!  But that's ok because that is how life is. It's never the same each day and its never simple.  Trying to become a more positive thinker and that takes time BUT once you have mastered it then you are good to go!!! 

Today is rainy and its the first site of rain we have had for the whole year.  I love the rain and totally think we need it but its also very hard to drive in the rain due to California people not understanding how to relax and drive.  

This weekend will be a bit stressful as I have family coming in and have to drive them around but it will all be OK- I have noticed that sometimes the anxiety these things are just more anticipation instead and you have to let it be.  I think Sunday will be a relax at home and do Homework kind of day.  Not planning on leaving the house at all.  

Anyway on to better and more exciting things... This weather made me interested in Burberry rain boots. I looked them up and they are not that expensive!!!! I mean I thought they would be super pricey but they are about $300 but for shoes I think that's far and if you get them off season perhaps they will be on sale.  I think that they are a staple peace of clothing in your collection/ closet and it will never go out of style or use. I think yes in CA/LA we don't need that for everyday use but its a cute item that when you travel or for cold days to wear! So I will link the ones that I thought were super cute under here for ya'll to check out. 

Hope you all stay dry! and have a wonderful day!!!! 
fati 

$295 

$425

$225

No comments:

Post a Comment