Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Handbag Heaven

Good Evening,

So I recently made a purchase for myself for valentines day and it sparked my hunger for handbags all over again. I have for as long as I can remember have been OBSESSED with handbags and I need.... need... need.....

I use to love a variety of handbags and never really invested in anything expensive and just wanted all that I could have. But as I have gotten older I want to have some staple handbags and more classic bags! I want to have a collection. I watch all these videos of woman and their handbag collections and I think thats where I want to be.

So I am making a list of the bags that I want. .....

PS. before I go to my WISH LIST.... I want to share that on July 4, 2013 had my LV Never Full bag stolen from a friends car :(

Everything was gone and I had saved for that bag for a long time and was very hurt and upset that its gone.  I made myself move on and let it go!!!! I will have the bag again and its ok. Karma is  Bitch~!!!!

On to my Handbag Heaven.....

This is my V-day purchase recently.... I also got this on sale for $230 

Dream Bags.......
SMALL ANTIGONA SHINY SMOOTH LEATHER BAG



LV Never Full Damier

LV Speedy 30 

Modalu Pippa handbag 

Philip Lim 3.0 

Balenciaga

These bags are super expensive and super not on my budget.... this will take some discipline and a special occasion to purchase for myself.  I definitely want to have my LV Never Full again but I don't know if the Philip Lim is in competition for the next purchase.... Its also a bit less and affordable than the LV. The Lim bag is also a pretty simple and structured handbag and will be a classic bag.  These are all bags that I think I could use for years to come and would enjoy and love! Its definitely a start of a collection and I really want to work my way up to the big daddy handbags such as Chanel, Chloe, Celine, Hermes.

I really don't think that these bags are affordable but I think that its worth it to treat myself and obtain for a major accomplishment.  I know that for my bday every year I will make a purchase to add to my collection for myself.  :) I will also get a handbag for my masters degree - so I know that I have some time to go with the purchase of the handbags but I think that it will be worth it. And its something that I can and will pass down to my daughter or niece.

Plus spoiling yourself is never a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good evening ya'll
Fati 


No comments:

Post a Comment