Monday, April 13, 2015

Stress.....

Hi Guys,

Today have been dealing with a lot of negativity and people that are working from  a place of hate and jealousy.  People that are around me are not the type of people that are personally developed and equipped to handle how to be a leader with the right steps in place to be a great leader.

Since I have been involved with Herbalife I have learned to do personal development so that when things happen I brush them off. I am training myself to see my VISION and my GOALS to not worry about the things that people DO to me on a daily basis as important. Its no longer an issue.

My goal is to not allow people get under my skin. I am not there yet - I am still working on ME! I am working on this muscle so that I can be stronger when people come at me sideways.

This comes from family - friends - co-workers EVERYONE!!!! I am not there yet but I am doing personal development daily - every morning!! and Recently all day at work because I have to cut out the noise and listen to something amazing!!!

I have also decided that I am working towards finding my WHY - what is the reason for what I do? I have to find out what my WHY is and how am I going to get it? And what happens after? This is hard work and will take some soul searching and deep understanding of my intentions.

I have been very consistent with my workouts and most of my meals are 100% on point and I have gotten amazing results- now I have to work on the other results that are coming slower. I am not going to be satisfied- I have learned to be uncomfortable and to be ready for constant change.

ERIC THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://etinspires.com/


Eric Thomas has become my dude! He speaks to me in a way that no one has ever reached out! He reminds me of someone that I once knew that was very close to me in life and she and I are no longer that close.  He speaks in a  language that HURTS and HITS home!!!! I am seeing things in a different lens because of his words.  He is REAL and does not sugar coat it. You can hear his passion when he speaks!!!

I listen to him every morning as I am getting ready! He pumps me up at 3am for my workout and all day during my work day to keep me calm and focused! Please check him out if you need someone to help you and get some motivation throughout your day!

I will leave you with some quotes from him! Enjoy- Apply - Become

xoxo
Fati


 














No comments:

Post a Comment