Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Amazing.....

Good Morning,

I was driving into work this morning and I realized how important it is to value ourselves and always look at the brighter side of things! We so often focus on the negative and never shed light on the small things that are happening that are still great!

For example, I went on an amazing date #2 last night with a new guy and its been going super! SO instead of focusing on the annoying things that have happened this week that can hold me down and not allow me to grow and be happy. I am focusing on the great interaction that I have been having with my "new friend" and hopefully building upon that.

He seems super sweet and invested into finding out more about me so I am very excited as well to see how that sets out to be. :)

Always focus on the good things and greater things will follow!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

xoxo
Fati


No comments:

Post a Comment